Now I urge you, brothers and sisters, through our Lord Jesus Christ and through the love of the Spirit, to join fervently with me in prayer to God”Romans 15:30
Please Pray for Cambodia
Yesterday we received an email from some of our ministry partners in Cambodia. Please join us as we pray for the Lord’s intervention and mercy over this country!
Right now the issues are staggering! It is the rainy season, and the whole city of Phnom Penh is flooded. On top of that, this past week, the city wide garbage company went on strike. Clearly they have good reason to be on strike and they are demanding better benefits and wages from the government. Meanwhile, the city is feeling their absence. Phnom Penh already has a terrible drainage system but trash is now piling up and blocking drains so most houses are being flooded terribly. Many homes are under water.
- For health and safety of everyone
- For people experiencing property damage
- For the flooding to subside
- For resolution between the government and the striking garbage collectors
- For our ministry partners Steven and Hayley – “We just moved into a new house last month and we are getting flooding tonight. We’ve got towels under the windows and a cement bag to cover the drain that’s causing the most flooding. Please pray against water rising in our home! Thank you!!!”
- For Steven and Hayley’s friend whose home has water up to her chest and hasn’t drained in days
- For God to be glorified in the midst of this crisis!
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but withMatthew 19:26
God all things are possible.”