Cambodia Trip

October 4 – October 15, 2019

Come join us as we serve in Cambodia!

Cambodia is a beautiful country rich in culture, lively colors and people. We will be serving in the rural province of Takeo. The small province lies a short distance south of the capital Phnom Penh and has a border with Vietnam to the east. There are many health issues riddling Cambodia, for starters heart disease, TB and stroke are leading causes of death, Malaria and HIV are right up there as well. The official religion of Cambodia is Buddism, holding approximately 97% of the country’s attention and focus. Leaving only 3% following Islam, Christianity and Tribal Animism. A country so rich in history, a country of survivors and perseverance, imagine what they could do if they forgot the false gods and turned to Jesus.

Our mission is to truly be the light of Christ to this country. Each day of clinic we will be serving the children’s medical needs as we strive to instill a sense of value in each one of them, presenting the gospel and illuminating truth. Our goal is to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Our spiritual counseling team will be pouring into and connecting with the teachers and leaders in each area equipping them with the tools and truths to truly impact the lives of the children in their care.

Are you ready to…

  • OWN YOUR JOURNEY, come with us!
  • DISCOVER YOUR CALLING, yes YOU!
  • Let’s go IMPACT THE WORLD!

We would love to have YOU as part of our team!!

Necessary donations are approximately $2500.. This includes a nonrefundable deposit of $300 within 30 days of registration.

Once you apply for this trip, upon approval you will receive an email that an iDonate account has been created for you. At that time you can make your deposit and you will have access to a Public Profile page to share on social media for fundraising if you chose to do so. All funds are due 30 days before departure.

More About This Trip

Details

Trip Details

October 4th- October 15th
Cost Approximately $2,500 includes airfare

Costs

Trip Costs

All trip cost airport to airport, including airfare from Phoenix, food, lodging, water, insurance, t-shirt, training, in-country transport, and translators are covered. Air travel can be customized to depart from your selected airport, added cost to airfare will be the traveler’s responsibility. Each team member is responsible for raising and submitting the necessary donation amount to cover trip costs. All donors will receive a tax receipt for their donation.

The trip total covers costs from airport to airport, including airfare from Phoenix, food, lodging, water, insurance, t-shirt, training, in-country transport, and translators. Air travel can be customized to depart from your selected airport, added cost to airfare will be the traveler’s responsibility.

***Extended or alternate itineraries will require an administrative fee of $150.

Agenda

Trip Agenda

Each team of volunteers serves to provide medical exams, nutritional assessments, deworming treatments, vitamins, dental hygiene education and necessary medicine. Each patient is led through spiritual counseling and has the opportunity to be connected with the local church for follow up and discipleship. Each team consists of doctors, PA’s, NP’s, registered nurses, EMT’s, paramedics, students and volunteers.

Contribute Now

Use this form to contribute to the individual account of one of our Cambodia participants or one of the other Mobilize accounts.

If you have any questions, click here to access our contact form.